Are you looking for the best water heater & geysers under 5000? If yes, then you are in right place. As we know, geysers are widely used during the winter season. It helps you to heat your water that can be used for bathing, cleaning, and much more. So, today we are going to share the top best Water heaters & geysers under the 5000 Rs budget in India. We also shared top 10 Water Heater in India.
Water heaters & geysers are manufactured by some of the best brands like Bajaj, Kenstar, Crompton and etc. Their sizes are different which is varies from 3L to 25L. Their power consumption also varies from 500 Watt to 3000 Watt. Also, there are two types of Water heaters & geysers storage available in the market – Instant and Gas type storage.
Different between Instant & Storage type Water Heater/Geysers
If you get confused between the instant water heater and storage type water heater then keep reading this. Here we are going to share a full detailed comparison of both these types of water geysers. Also, it helps you to decide which one you should buy for your family. Also, check out the Best room heaters in India.
Instant Water Heater – When you have limited space and small family then instant water heater is an good option for you as well as its take too much low time to heat your water. There are lots of good instant water heater available in the market. You can easily buy 3L instant water heater under Rs 4000-5000.
Storage Water Heater – For large families, storage water heater is recommended as you can store lots of water for other members as well. It is available up to 25L capacity which is enough for large families. It is also costly in comparison to instant water heater which is start from Rs 5000 Minimum.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Instant Water Heater & Storage Water Heaters –
Advantages and Disadvantages of Instant Water heater
- Consume low space in the bathroom
- Instant water heat
- Lack of storage because it comes only 2-3 liter storage which is not good for a family.
- Their prices are fairly high according to storage
Advantages and Disadvantages of Storage water heaters
- Storage water heaters are one of the most demanded by the public, andthe most user only prefer to buy a storage water heater
- The price of storage water heater is best and it is not even expensive in comparison to instant
- It consumes lots of space in your bathroom
- Also, its take a few minutes to heat your water
Best Geysers Under 5000 in India
|Buy on Amazon
|Crompton Bliss Instant Water Heater
|Lifelong Flash Geyser
|Bajaj Splendora Instant Water Heater
|Crompton Arno Neo Storage Water Heater
|Racold Pronto Neo Water Heater
|Havells Instanio Geyser
|ACTIVA Instant Water Geyser
|Crompton Solarium Vogue Instant Geyser
|Longway Decora Glass Instant Water Heater
|Orient Electric Aqua Spring Storage Geyser
|Havells Immersion HB15 1500 Watt Water Heater
1. Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater
Bajaj is one of the most popular and trusted brand in India. If you are looking for the best water heater and geyser in India then Bajaj is top on the list because of its durability and features. This is an instant 3L water heater that looks quite good in design and solid build. The best part is that it comes with lots of features including safety features.
Check out more about Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Vertical Water Heater below-
1. It is an Instant type water geyser
2. Capacity : 3 Litres; Wattage: 3000 Watts; Pressure: 6.5 Bars. Rated Voltage: 230V, AC
3. Comes with 2 years warranty on Product, 3-year warranty on Heating element and 5 years warranty on Tank
4. ISI Approved which is good
5. Indicators for Power on & Heating functions
6. It comes with multiple safety features for protection against dry heating, overheating, and overpressure
Must Check – Top 10 Best ACs in India
2. Crompton Bliss 3-L Instant Water Heater (Geyser)
Crompton is also another popular and trusted brand in India. This model comes with the perfect size and good-looking design which is based on 3L water capacity. It is an instant type water heater for faster water heating.
This type of water heater is very easy to install and one of the best for small families. As usual, it also comes with security features for safety and other damages.
Check out more about Crompton Bliss 3-L Instant Water Heater below-
1. It is an instant water heater with fast heating function
2. Comes with 4 level safety features – Capillary Thermostat, automatic thermal cut-out, pressure release valve, and a fusible plug to ensure complete safety.
3. Rust free ABS body along with a weldless tank design that enhances resistance to corrosion and ensures long life
4. ISI Approved product
5. Indicator for Power on and functions
3. Bajaj Majesty Duetto Gas 6 Ltr Vertical Water Heater
Another Bajaj water Geyser is on our top list. The best part is that it comes with 6 Ltr storage which is enough for medium size family. But it is based on the gas type of water heater that means you need to wait for some time for water heating. It comes with multiple safety features like Child lock, anti-freeze device, the flame-failure device are incorporated.
It comes with free installation by Bajaj. Check out more about Bajaj Majesty Duetto Gas 6 Ltr Vertical Water Heater –
1. It is a gas type of water heater
2. Comes with 6 ltr capacity for medium families
3. Multiple safety features like Child lock, anti-freeze device, the flame-failure device
4. 2 Year Product warranty
5. Advanced combustion technology for best thermal efficiency of >84%
4. ACTIVA 10 L Instant 3 KVA 5 Star Rated
Looking for a big storage instant water heater then it is best for you. It comes with 10L of water capacity which is enough for a family of 4. It takes around 10 minutes to heat your water which is quite good and fast.
The performance and quality of this product are quite good and long-lasting. But the sad part is that installation is not free by brand. You need to manage yourself for installation but it’s fully worth it.
Check out more about ACTIVA 10 L Instant water below-
1. It comes with a 10L water capacity
2. Instant type water geyser
3. 5 Star rated for low power consumption
4. Comes with 5 safety features
5. 2-year product warranty and 1 year for all parts
Must Read – Best ACs under 20000 Rs in India
How to use Water Heater/Geyser Properly?
If you don’t know how to use Water heater properly then follow our this guide for step by step guide because some people not using water heater property that damage your water heater and decrease life of water heater. So, I recommended you to follow below each steps and enjoy longlasting life of water heater.
1. Connect water heater to plug and turn it on
2. Wait for 5 minutes at least or automatic power cut indicator
3. Now, open water tap and keep the position in middle for light warm water
4. If you want more hot water then you can slightly change the tap position to hot side
5. Enjoy bathing
Conclusion – Best Water Heater/ Geyser in India
I hope you guys like our this article. As we know, Winter season is arriving and people prefer to bath in hot water during this season. So, we selected the top best brand water heater and choose the top list of water heater/geyser available in the market. Also, don’t forget to share it with your friend and family who are looking for water heater/geyser under 5000 budget.