The Winter season is finally arriving soon in India. So, today we are going to share the top 10 best geyser water heaters in India. I am sure you also looking for the best water heater for winter. But, you don’t need to worry about it. We selected the top 10 best geyser water heaters in India to buy.
I am sure, you not sure about which water heater is best to buy. Before you make any decision, first read our article till the end. Am sure, it helps you a lot to decide the best option for you. So, don’t miss and keep reading until the end. Also, check out the Best room heaters in India.
We are going to list the top branded certified geyser water heater which is safe to use and 100% trusted. There are two types of water heaters available in the market as well as the storage water heater. Check out the Best water heater list below.
- 1 Top 10 Best Geyser Water heater in India [April 2021]
- 2 Best Storage Water Heaters
- 3 Types of Water Heaters
- 4 Advantages and Disadvantages of both heaters
Top 10 Best Geyser Water heater in India [April 2021]
1. Bajaj Flora Instant Water Heater
Bajaj one of the most trusted brand in India. Their products are safe and easy to use as well as a good price. So, if you are looking for the best brand water heater in Indian then it is going to be a good deal. Check out more about Bajaj Flora’s instant water heater.
- This company used the most premium heating elements that’s why their products are long-lasting
- It comes with a 3000watt water heater that provides the best safety features too.
- Lots of safety features available including overheating, overpressure, dry heating
Must Check – Top 10 Best ACs in India
- At this price, this is one of the best.
2. Crompton Solarium
When it comes to quality, Crompton also tops on the list. They made lots of different electronic products including water heaters, fans, home appliances, etc. Also, one of the most trusted you can buy. Check out more about this Crompton water heater below.
- The tank made of steel, best for long-lasting
- Also, it comes with 3000-watt which makes your water hot fast.
- The storage of this water heater is 3 liters and comes with a two-year warranty by brand
- Another best option you can buy at the best price.
3. AO Smith EWS-3 Glass
AO Smith is also known for its best quality product and premium design. Also, one of the best perfect designs and best for a small home. Check out more about AO Smith water heater features below.
- Made up of premium material for long-lasting
- It comes with up to 5 years warranty, that covers the entire product for 2 years, the element for 3 years, and the tank for 5 years.
- You can get a 3000-watt water heater at this price.
- You can set the temperature of the water heater according to you.
4. Bajaj Majesty Water Heater
Another Bajaj water geyser we listed in our article. It’s another best option you can buy at a reasonable price. Check out more about the Bajaj water heater below.
- High impact resistant engineering plastic body
- It comes with lots of safety features.
- Suitable for high rise building and pressure pump applications
Must Read – Best ACs under 20000 Rs in India
- Power by 3000 watt – best at this price range.
5. Havells Instanio Instant Water Heater
Havells well know brand in India and also one of the most trusted and well known for its best quality product. You can also choose Havells a brand water heater for the best option. Check out more about the Havells water heater.
- If you can’t find any other water heater then Havells is the best option you can choose.
- It comes with a color indicator on the front side
- When it comes to safety, there are lots of features available in this heater.
- Fire retardant power cord, high working pressure 0.6 Mpa ideal for high rise building
Best Storage Water Heaters
1. AO Smith HSE-SDS-15 15-Litre Water heater
are you looking for Big Size best storage water heaters then AO Smith offering the best 15-liter water heater at a reasonable price? Check out more about this heater below.
- AO Smith is well known for premium quality and made of good quality heat elements which are best for long-lasting.
- You can heat up to 75° C, which is enough for a full family.
- it comes with a 15-liter big-size storage water heater, best for a bigger family.
- This product is available in both 4 stars and 5 stars. So, you can buy whatever you want.
2. Havells Adonia
Another Havells water heater we listed in the list but this time it comes with a 15-liter storage geyser which is best for a big-size family. So, check out more about this heater below.
- The best part of the Havells water heater is, it looks too fantastic and futuristic and comes with lots of features.
- It only consumes very little space in your bathroom
- It comes with an LED indicator that shows water temperature and you can manually set the temperature for your water heater.
- Havells offering 7 years product warranty
3. Haier Precis
If you are looking for a big storage water heater then I recommended you to buy Haier Precies that comes with 25kg water storage. But the problem is that it consumes too much space. If your bathroom size is limited then it is not going to be the best deal for you. Overall, check out all the features below.
- Safe care-shock proof, voltage fluctuation proof, and high-pressure rating of 8 bar
- It comes with a beautiful LED indicator for showing the temperature of the water
- PUF insulation and MS outer body
- 4-year product warranty and 7 years tank warranty
- Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 230 volts
4. Bajaj New Shakti
Another Bajaj water heater we included in the list comes with 15-liter storage and is made up of one of the top elements for better safety and features. Check out more about it below.
- It made up of 2 KW heating elements for better safety and long-lasting
- When it comes to safety, its includes all type of safety
- The 2000-watt heating element heats your water so quickly
- Comes with 15-liter storage which is best for a big family.
- It is 4 star and comes with the 2-year product warranty
5. Orient Electric Enamour Plus 25L
Orient is well known for its best quality Ceiling Fan and Air coolers. Just like that, Orient also offers a premium quality water heater which is top in class. So, we listed the best water geyser heater in India. Check out more about this heater below.
- It comes with 25l big size water storage which is best for a big size family.
- This device comes with lots of temperature settings including Set temperature according to your need, IPX4 waterproof body, ABS shockproof body, Temperature control
- 4-year product warranty and 7 years tank warranty
- It’s rated with 5 star, which is best for power saving and consume very low energy in comparison to other.
Types of Water Heaters
There are two types of water heaters available in the market which is Instant water heater and storage water heater. So, check out below full details about both types of water heaters.
Instant water heaters
As mentioned in the title this heater is made for instant water heating. It’s heat water too much quicky as a comparison to other but the main problem in this is that it contains only low storage which is 1liter to 3-4 liters only. So, if your family is so small then I recommended you buy this otherwise don’t go for it.
Also, due to low storage, it consumes low storage. You can install it perfectly, even in a small bathroom space. That’s one of the major reasons users prefer to buy instant water heaters over storage water heaters. Keep reading for more about it.
Storage water heaters
The main highlight of storage water heaters is big size storage which is up to 35 liter. You can heat about 25-liter of water at the same time. If your family size is big then I recommended you buy only a storage water heater.
But it takes few minutes to heat your whole water, but it’s worth waiting. Also, its consume lots of space in your bathroom. If your bathroom size is big then I recommended you install it in your bathroom.
Advantages and Disadvantages of both heaters
Advantages and Disadvantages of Instant Water heater
- Consume low space in the bathroom
- Instant water heat
- Lack of storage because it comes only 2-3 liter storage which is not good for a family.
- Their prices are fairly high according to storage
Advantages and Disadvantages of Storage water heaters
- Storage water heaters are one of the most demanded by the public, andthe most user only prefer to buy a storage water heater
- The price of storage water heater is best and it is not even expensive in comparison to instant
- It consumes lots of space in your bathroom
- Also, its take a few minutes to heat your water