Samsung launched its new M series smartphone in the market named as Samsung M51 on August 10 for Rs 24,999. Buy Samsung M51 sale starting from 18th August 2020, available on Amazon India.
This Samsung beast is powered by a Snapdragon 730G (8nm) octa-core processor coupled with 6 Gb of RAM and 128Gb of internal storage. It comes with a quad-camera setup on the rear side and a single camera on the front. The Display size is 6.7 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. It has a big 7000mAh battery for longer battery life.
How to Buy Samsung M51 from Amazon & Flipkart-
1. First, of All open the Amazon website
- Now Login/Sign up with your Amazon account.
Now go to the Samsung M51 Product page from the below link.
4. Add Product to the cart
5. Enter the address and complete your payment
Bank Offers –
- Get 2000 Rs instant off on HDFC Cards from 18th-20th August 2020
Samsung M51 features-
Introduction and Display-
Samsung finally launched its new smartphone Samsung M51 in the market and which is the best competitor of OnePlus Nord at that price segment. This new Samsung device comes with 6.7 inches of Infinity-O Super AMOLED plus display. It will enhance your viewing experience to the next level. We already know, Samsung display is one of the best in the market.
Performance & Camera
The Samsung M51 is powered by Snapdragon 730G SoC with up to 8Gb of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. Because of the same chipset on both Samsung M51 and OnePlus Nord, both compete with each other at this price. So, if you are looking for the best smartphone under 30000 rs in India, then it is going to be the best value for money smartphone for you.
The New Quad camera setup on this device clicks amazing features and shoot up to 4k video. It comes with 64MP, 12MP, 5MP & 5MP on the rear side and also comes with 32 Megapixel camera for selfie. Also, this device is the best camera smartphone at this price.
Battery & Connectivity
This device comes with a 7,000mAH non-removable battery for longer battery life with one charge. Also, it is going to be India’s first 7000mAH battery smartphone. In the box, comes with 25Watt Type-C fast charging support who can charge your phone from 0 to 100% within 115 minutes.
In connectivity, you get Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC and much more.
Samsung M51 Specifications-
- 6.7-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-O Super AMOLED Plus 20:9 display, 420 nits brightness, up to 110% NTSC Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Snapdragon 730G Octa-core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) processor with GPU Adreno 618
- 6GB/8GB LDDR4X RAM, 128 GB (UFS 2.1), expandable up to 512Gb via MicroSD card
- Android 10 with OneUI 2.1
- Dual Sim (nano+nano+microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, 12MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, and 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Dolby atoms
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 7000mAh battery with 25W fast charging with Type-C cable