Download Window 10 Pro Free 2023 (Free Upgrade)
Download Window 10 Pro Free– Window 10 is Created By Microsoft inc. Window 10 is currently one of the most popular OS as of now. So, today we are going to share How to Download Window 10 Pro Free. This Offer is only for Window 10 Pro users only. So, Don’t miss it. Just follow step by step guide to Get Window 10 Pro free. This offer is limited. So, Hurry Up! Check it out Deals of the Day offers.
|Required Processor||1 GHz processor or faster|
|Required Memory||1 GB RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB for 64-bit|
|Required Hard Disk Space||Up to 20 GB available hard disk space|
|Required video card||800 x 600 screen resolution or higher. DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver|
|Required connectivity||Internet access (fees may apply)|
|Other system requirements||Microsoft account required for some features. Watching DVDs requires separate playback software|
|Additional system requirements||You must accept the enclosed Licence Terms, also at microsoft.com/useterms
Activation required • Single license
How to Download Window 10 Pro Free Official Version:
- First Visit Window 10 Pro Official Download Page
- Scroll Down and Select Window 10 ISO
- Choose 32Bit/64Bit
- Then Download the ISO and install it Normally on your PC.
How to Activate Window 10 Pro Free Officially:
- Login in Microsoft Store with your existing outlook account or create a new outlook account
- Restart your PC
- you will see “WINDOWS IS ACTIVATED THROUGH A DIGITAL LICENSE LINKED TO YOUR ACCOUNT”
- Done! Your Window will Successfully Activate.
Window 10 Pro Features:
Windows 10 Pro is built for business
- If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker and BitLocker to Go put everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Your Office files like Excel, Word, and PowerPoint automatically get stored in the cloud, which acts as a virtual online drive, so you can share and work on documents in real time.
- Log in with Remote Desktop to use your Windows 10 Pro PC while at home, on the road, or anywhere there’s an internet connection.
- Create your own private app section in the Windows Store for convenient access to the apps you need most.
Log in to your PC or tablet and securely access your files, folders, and apps from virtually anywhere. All you need is an internet connection and Remote Desktop. Start editing a document in the office, keep working on it in the coffee shop on your phone, and finish up on your home PC.
Capture great ideas before they slip away with Windows Ink. Quickly access a Windows Ink Workspace with the click of a digital pen or straight from your taskbar. You can even pull up the Ink Workspace before logging in. And powerfully pair inking with Office and other apps for smart note taking, easy document markup, and precise sketching or drawing.2
Sign in to your Windows devices with Windows Hello in less than 2 seconds—3 times faster than a password. Facial or fingerprint recognition provides instant access, and you always have the option of retaining a PIN as a backup. It’s the enterprise-grade way to keep Windows devices more secure.3
Microsoft Edge is the faster, safer browser built for Windows 10. It’s optimized for the modern web but is still compatible with legacy apps and sites. Write or type directly on web pages and share your markups with others. Use the reading view to eliminate distractions so you can work more efficiently. There’s also an improved address bar to help you find things faster.
Cortana is your personal digital assistant.4 She can provide notifications about appointments and deadlines, suggest documents you may need for an upcoming meeting, and keep your group calendar in sync. Easily create, modify, and open lists with just your voice. And Cortana seamlessly integrates with other Windows apps, like Sticky Notes, Ink reminders, and Microsoft To-Do events.