Free Microsoft Office 365 for Window & Mac – Hello Guys, Hope you are doing well. So, today we are here with an exclusive offer for you guys where you will get Free Microsoft Office 365 for Your Window & Mac PC/Laptop. So, if you also want the latest version of Microsoft Office 365 full Version for Free then keep reading this article until the end. Also, Check it out Paytm Lootscript 2020.
Microsoft Office 365 combines premium Office apps like MS Excel, Powerpoint, MS Words, with Outlook, cloud storage, and more, to help you make more of your time. If you have office work or school document work then am sure you are using MS office on your day to day life. So, keep reading to grab this for free.
Must Check – Top 10 AC to Buy In India
How to Get Free Microsoft Office 365 for Window & Mac 2020-
- First, of all open the below-given link on your PC/Laptop (Any platform)
- This site is available in different country language but doesn’t worry just follow our step by step guide with screenshot
- Now scroll down & fill the details according to the below-mentioned screenshot.
- In the First Box Fill the Last Name, Now fill the First Name on 2nd Box & Fill Username in the last one.
- Complete Captcha and Tap on Yellow Box.
- You’re Done! You will get your username and password on the next screen.
- Now Click on Below Red Button, that will redirect you to directly official website of Microsoft Office
- Now Click on Install Office Button and it will start Downloading on your Window & Mac PC/Laptop for free.
- It Will start downloading according to your platform. If you are on Window then it will be in .exe format, or in Mac, it will be in pkg format.
- Once Download, Install it like normal applications.
- Once Done, Enjoy using MS office 365 free without paying any money.
Note – Login MS office with Your recently created Microsoft Account to Grab it for free. Just login with the details & Done! Yuppie, It’s free Now!
Some features of Microsoft Office 365-
The top 10 features and benefits of Office 365 are:
1. Explore and Integrate: Office 365 Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office and other Microsoft programs. It takes just a few minutes to create a trial account that users can test and integrate with the cloud.
2. Collaborate Anywhere Anytime: With Office 365, users get web-enabled access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars regardless of whichever device or browser they use. This accessibility enables unified collaboration among employees.
3. Stay Up and Running ALWAYS: By running your applications in the cloud and storing your data there, too, you’ll ensure all your business documents and applications, such as email, will always be available – even if your company experiences a disaster such as a fire or a flood.
4. Flexibility: With multiple options in the Office 365 suite, enterprises buy only the office solutions they need and convert CAPEX into OPEX.
5. Single Sign-on (SSO) – Users can store their passwords in the system tray of their machine to avoid having to repeatedly sign in.
6. Support: Users receive business-class service including IT admin phone support, a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee, geo-redundant data centers, disaster recovery, robust security, privacy controls, and standards.
7. Security: Office 365 has built-in security and continuous compliance. You always know where your data is and who has access to it. You can also remotely wipe all data from your mobile device if it’s lost or stolen.
8. No Licensing Issues: Office 365 includes all licensing and it can be deployed company-wide. This means everyone has the same version of Microsoft Office, and all users receive upgrades at the same time.
9. Get Organized: When you use Office 365, email, calendar, and contacts are all synchronized. Update a contact on your mobile phone and it will be automatically updated across all your devices. You can also access the same data from any device or save a document on your PC and continue working on it on your smartphone or tablet.
10. Real-time Collaboration: Teams can collaborate with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Users can see real-time edits or additions their colleagues are making to a document. It also saves each version automatically, so you can revert to older versions easily. This ensures a quicker and simpler collaboration between employees and departments, resulting in improved productivity.