Free Airtel Data for 4G Users – Hello guys, I hope you are doing well. So, today we are here to share the amazing tricks to Get 10 GB Free Airtel Data for all their 4G Users. Airtel offering free 10 GB Data to all those users, who upgrade their SIM Card to 4G. So, keep reading until the end to grab this offer. Must Check Paytm Free Loot Script 2020.
Free Airtel Data
It is an official offer by Airtel. They offering a 10GB Promotional offer for those who upgrade their Old 2G/3G Sim card to 4G. Also, Airtel offering another 120GB Data for their Airtel users. Keep reading for more information about this offer.
All you have to do is follow the instructions below
How to get Free Airtel 10GB 4G Data:
- In your Dial pad, Dial – 5999555 (Toll-Free) – Free 10 GB
Other offers to get Free Airtel Free 4G Internet Data
- FREE 60 GB Airtel Data – Airtel Postpaid User – Message SURPRISE to 121 (60 GB Data)
- FREE 28 GB Data – Missed call on 125346 (Account Specific)
- FREE 10 GB Data – Missed call on 51111 (Account Specific)
- FREE 100 MB Data -Dial USSD Code *121*100# (Account Specific)
- FREE 2 GB Data – Download Airtel TV App (1st Time Users)
- Dial 52122 – Free Airtel 2 GB 4G Data For 90 Days
- Dial 51111 – Free Airtel 1GB 4G Data For 30 Days
- You will receive success message for ‘Airtel 10GB Daily Free 4G Data for 28 Days’
- Check You Balance With My Airtel App
Note: Use this Airtel Free 1GB 4G Data (Daily 1 GB) in 4G enabled Mode only.
Must Read – Best Rummy Online Games to earn real Cash for free.
Terms and Condition-
- You may have to wait for up to 1 hour from the time of confirmation.
- Offer is valid only for the Network “Airtel”.
- Airtel reserves all right to withdraw this offer anytime.
- The offer entitles a customer/consumer up to 1Gb 4GB Data valid for 28 Days from the date of activation.
- You must Use this Data balance as 4G mode only else you may face main balance deduction.
- If you are somehow not eligible for the offer neither Airtel nor us (CoolzTricks) will be responsible for that.
- Any misuse of the offer Airtel reserves the right to take legal actions against the specific customers/consumers.
- Some Users Are Getting Free Calling Seconds Instead Of Data. We don’t promise or are Not Responsible If You Don’t Get free 4G Data.