How to Install Call of Duty Mobile on Your Android Device Without Pre-Register
Install Call of Duty Mobile – If you are a gamer and loves to play games then there is good news for you. Recently, Activision, the Call of Duty game publisher launched their New part of Call of Duty named as Call of Duty Mobile. Some users even say that it is good as PubG Mobile. So, if you want to install this Game on your device then keep reading this article. Also, check it out How to Download GBWhatsapp Antiban Apk on Android.
As of now Call of Duty Mobile is not yet officially launched in the market. So, that you can’t install it from Google Play store without Pre-Register. If you already pre-register this game, then you are eligible otherwise not. But our today method is unofficial. We shared the manual method to install Call of Duty Mobile on your Android Smartphone. So, keep reading!
How to Install Call of Duty Mobile
|Game||Call of Duty: Mobile|
|Developer||Activision Publishing, Inc.|
|Supported OS version||Android 4.0.3 and above|
|APK Size||58.9 MB|
|OBB File Size||1.33GB|
How to download and install
- The very first thing to do is download the Call of Duty Mobile apk file from any trusted website. You can download from here.
- Once downloaded, you need to download the additional data or OBB file to run the game from the same source or from any other website. You can download that from here.
- To install Call of Duty APK you will have to enable app install from Unknown Sources.
- You can enable it by Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
Or by Settings > Apps > Open the app (Chrome) > Install unknown apps and then enable Allow from this source.
How to run
- After installing the app close it and then open the file manager app on your phone and find the Android folder.
- Search for OBB folder and if not found make a new folder with name OBB.
Now, open and extract the downloaded OBB file and look for the ‘com.activision.callofduty.shooter’ folder.
- Copy this folder and paste it to the new folder created with OBB name.
- Once this is done, you can run the game without any issue.
The game is free to play and comes with popular maps including Nuketown and Crash. Moreover, apart from the usual multiplayer, the game also comes with a Battle Royale mode just like the PUBG Mobile and Fortnite.
Leave a comment if you face any issue while installing the Call of Duty on your mobile phone.
2 thoughts on “How to Install Call of Duty Mobile on Your Android Device Without Pre-Register”