Hello Guys, hope you are doing well. Today, We are going to share exclusive offer for our visitors. Now we are going to Share Vodafone 4G Smartphone just at Rs 999 Only. Yes, you heard it right. Vodafone Offering 4G Smartphone at Rs 999 Only. So, don’t forget to read this article until the end to grab this offer.
Flipkart offers 4G Smartphone offer for all Vodafone users. Where all Vodafone users get 2000 Rs cashback so, that overall 4G Smartphone cost around just at Rs 999 Only. So, don’t forget to miss it and keep reading! If you are looking for cheapest 4G Smartphone then this article is only for you.
Vodafone 4G Smartphone Offer Just at Rs 999 Only
As you know guys, jio launched JioPhone in the market at just Rs 1500 only. So, all other operators also launched some 4G Smartphone at low cost. Same as Vodafone also launch 4G Smartphone just at Rs 999 Only.
Must Check –
- How To Buy JioPhone Jio 4G VoLTE Phone In Just Rs.0
- Trick to Buy Redmi Note 5 Pro
- Best Smartphone Under 6000 Rs in India
- Best 4G Phone Under 5000 Rs in India
You need to follow some steps to grab this offer at 999 Only. The smartphone actual Price is cost around 4999 Rs where Flipkart offers 2000 Rs off so that you need to pay only Rs 2999. After that, you get 2000 Rs cashback on recharges. So, overall it cost you around Rs 999 Only.
Step to Buy Vodafone 4G Smartphone at Rs 999 Only:
- First of all visit Smartphone Offer Page here
- You Need to follow all Steps by steps guide to grab this 4g Smartphone at Rs 999 Only.
- After Rs 2000 Instant discount & Rs 2000 Cashback, this device cost you around Rs 999 Only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Offer is valid from Jan 24thth 2018 (00:00 hrs) to February 31st, 2018 (23:59 hrs) (“Offer Period“).
- To avail this Offer, You must do/ fulfill the following criteria:
- You should be a prepaid customer of Vodafone with a valid Vodafone prepaid SIM card (“Vodafone Number”).
- You should have purchased the Applicable Device (defined below) on which the Offer is applicable on the Platform during the Offer Period.
- You must have a valid Vodafone mPesa account with KYC complete status and must be an active user on the Vodafone network for a period of 36 months post opting for this Offer during the Offer Period.
- What is the offer?
Any existing or new Vodafone prepaid customer purchasing amongst the set of eligible entry-level 4G smartphones listed in the Annexure below will be eligible to get a cashback of Rs. 2000 over 36 months.
- Which customers are eligible for the offer?
All existing and new acquisitions of Vodafone prepaid customers are eligible for the offer
- Which handsets are applicable for the offer and what is the cashback ?
The list of handsets and brands that are applicable for the offer are attached in Annexure 1. All Vodafone prepaid customers who purchase the eligible models will be eligible for a total cashback of Rs. 2000 ie; – Rs. 900 at the end of 18 months and another Rs. 1100 at the end of the 36th month from the date of purchase.
- Where can the customer buy the handset? Can the customer buy the handset from the Vodafone stores?
The customer can only purchase the handset by visiting www.flipkart.com
No, the handsets will not be available at the Vodafone stores or at any other channel.
- What recharge criteria does the customer need to fulfill to avail the cashback?
To avail the cashback, the customer needs to do a minimum recharge worth Rs. 150 every calendar month on the eligible device purchased. This can be a single recharge or can be multiple recharges which can be accumulated. Any recharge is applicable and will be counted towards the Rs. 150 amount – ie top-ups, rate cutters, voice sachets, data sachets, integrated bundles, combo packs, unlimited recharges, first recharges, etc.
To avail the offer after the 18th month, the customer needs to ensure that he has completed recharges worth Rs. 150×18 = Rs. 2700 between month 1 and month 18.
Again to avail the cashback after the 36th month, the customer needs to have done recharges worth Rs. 150×18 = Rs. 2700 between the 19th month and the 36th month.