Banned Chinese Apps Alternatives 2020 – As we know that, our Indian Government banned 59 Chinese apps in India. The urge to remove Chinese apps from smartphones and boycott Chinese products was ignited by PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Vocal for Local’ initiative. All these apps were taken down from the Google Play store. So, today we are going to share some banned Chinese Apps alternatives to use in India 2020. So, keep reading until the end for more info. Must Check Best apps to earn Real Paytm Cash.
As we know, there are lots of most popular Android Apps banned which is banned by the Indian government like TikTok, Shareit, Uc Browser, Helo, etc. So, today we are sharing the best top best Chinese apps Alternatives in India. So, check it out on the list below.
- 1 Banned Chinese Apps Alternatives 2020-
- 1.1 #1, Shareit, Xender Alternative — ShareAll
- 1.2 #2. Zoom App Alternative — JioMeet
- 1.3 #3. Tiktok Alternative – Chingari, ShareChat
- 1.4 TikTok, Helo, Big Libe, Vigo Video, Vmate, U Video and Kwai banned in India: Alternate apps
- 1.5 Baidu Translate banned in India: Alternate apps
- 1.6 We Meet, We Chat banned in India: Alternate apps
- 1.7 Hago Play With New Friends banned in India: Alternate apps
- 1.8 Shareit, Xender, ES File Explorer banned: Alternate apps
- 1.9 UC Browser, DC Browser, CM Browser, APUS Browser banned: Alternate apps
- 1.10 Mobile Legends banned in India: Alternate apps
- 1.11 Baidu map banned: Alternate apps
- 1.12 Shein, Club Factory, ROMW banned in India: Alternative apps
- 1.13 Camscanner banned in India: Alternative apps
- 1.14 YouCam makeup, SelfieCity, Meitu banned in India: Alternative apps
- 1.15 DU battery saver banned in India: Alternate apps
- 1.16 ES File Explorer banned in India: Alternate apps
- 1.17 News dog, UC News, QQ Newsfeed banned in India: Alternate apps
- 2 Final Words About Banned Chinese Apps Alternatives-
Banned Chinese Apps Alternatives 2020-
India one of the most data sharing applications “Shareit, Xender” banned by the Indian Government. But Finally, India launched our Indian Data Sharing Apps named “Share all” available on Google Playstore.
Share files, Movies, Video, Apps, Pictures with other android phones while being offline directly during or after calls without the Internet and with no limitations. Send anywhere & receive all kinds of files anytime whilst being offline directly after calls. It has over 10+ Million globally. So, we can trust this app without any issue. Download this app from the below link.
#2. Zoom App Alternative — JioMeet
Govt. India also banned Zoom App in India due to Indian privacy. So, we finally have an Indian official app where you can do conference calling without any issue Named JioMeet which is officially launched by Jio. It is 100% safe and easy to use and works perfectly. So, if you want to use the JioMeet app then download it from given below link. Let’s talk about some features of JioMeet.
JioMeet is made in India free video-conferencing application. It can be used for 1:1 video calls and hosting meetings with up to 100 participants with enterprise-grade host controls.
• Meeting in HD Audio and Video quality
• Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
• Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees
• Active Speaker view layout
• Unlimited Meetings per day
• Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24hrs
• Each meeting is password protected
• Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission
• Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
• Share Screen and start collaborating
• Use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving
• Use JioMeet on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, SIP/H.323 systems
• Multi-device login support up to 5 devices
• Seamlessly switch from one device to another while on a call
• Easy sign up with Mobile number/Email ID. We only support Indian mobile numbers.
One of the most controversial & most popular App in India Named Tiktok finally banned by Indian Government because they break some privacy-related policies. For our Indian safety, it is going to be the best step taken by our government. So, today here we are going to share some alternatives to Tiktok. Chingari India Video making app with over 10M+ downloads on play store. You can download this app from the below links.
In Chingari, you will find many AMAZING Videos: Trending news 🔥丨Entertainment news 🎬丨Funny videos 😂丨Video Songs 🎵丨Wishes丨Love quotes 💗丨Status Videos丨Good morning丨Good night丨Shayaris 📖丨Clips | Memes丨
So far, 10,000+ creators are creating entertaining content using our platform every day.
TikTok, Helo, Big Libe, Vigo Video, Vmate, U Video and Kwai banned in India: Alternate apps
There are several Indian short video platforms available in the country. Some of them are:
- *Bolo Indya
Notably, Zee5 is also working to launch a short video platform.
Baidu Translate banned in India: Alternate apps
- *Google Translate
- *Hi Translate
We Meet, We Chat banned in India: Alternate apps
Hago Play With New Friends banned in India: Alternate apps
- *Files Go
- *Send Anywhere
- *Google Drive
Some Indian alternatives are:
- *Share All
- *Jio Switch
- *Smart share
UC Browser, DC Browser, CM Browser, APUS Browser banned: Alternate apps
- *Google Chrome
- *Mozilla Firefox
- *Microsoft Edge
- *Jio Browser
Mobile Legends banned in India: Alternate apps
- *Fortnite Battle Royale
- *Legends of Legends
Baidu map banned: Alternate apps
- *Google Maps
- *Apple Maps
Shein, Club Factory, ROMW banned in India: Alternative apps
There are several shopping apps available for download. Shein is mainly for women’s clothing and accessories. Club factory and ROWM are also online shopping platform. Some alternative apps are:
Camscanner banned in India: Alternative apps
- *Adobe Scan
- *Microsoft Office Lens
- *Photo Scan
YouCam makeup, SelfieCity, Meitu banned in India: Alternative apps
- *B612 Beauty & Filter Camera
DU battery saver banned in India: Alternate apps
- *Battery Saver & Charge Optimizer
ES File Explorer banned in India: Alternate apps
- Clean Master – Cheetah Mobile, Virus Cleaner banned in India
You don’t require an alternative app for cleaning the “virus” from your mobile phone. Uninstall all such apps if you have on your smartphone right away.
News dog, UC News, QQ Newsfeed banned in India: Alternate apps
- *Google News
- *Apple News
- Or all apps by popular media publications.
Final Words About Banned Chinese Apps Alternatives-
As we already know guys, Currently in this situation our country needs our support. So, for this Indian Government banned Chinese apps in India for the safety of our country. Total of 59 Chinese apps banned in India. So, we today share some alternative of all the banned Chinese apps. So, don’t forget to check it out and enjoy it.